Graphic Design Internship
ANDA CREATIVE is seeking a graphic designer for a paid internship this summer.
Interested candidates should send their resume and online samples (no PDFs, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject line: “Is that a Whippet?”
- Excellent design sense
- Positive, outgoing attitude and reliable work ethic — you want more out of an internship than to fulfill a requirement. You’re ready to show us what you can do, contribute to a team, and learn from the process along the way.
- Knowledge of print and digital design fundamentals (prepress and web graphics)
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Social media experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently
- Summer (May – August/September)
- 6-12 hours/week
- $12 – $15 /hour
- Unlimited supply of coffee and Starbursts
A Day in the Life:
You’ll work closely with our design team to assist with print and digital production design, including advertising publications, social media post design / content ideation, internal promotional projects, and other office tasks! Good times.