WordPress Web Developer
We are seeking a WordPress Developer with 5+ YEARS OF IN-HOUSE OR AGENCY EXPERIENCE. The person in this role will be developing WordPress websites, developing custom themes and maintaining/improving current functioning WordPress sites. Seeking onsite full-time employee or term contractor. Must show at least three samples of live WordPress sites you have developed. Must provide at least three business references.
- Experienced with PHP
- Experienced with WordPress (custom theme, shortcode, function, ACF, etc.)
- Experienced with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Experienced with cross-browser, platform, and device testing
- Experienced with responsive development
- Experienced with database integration
- Experienced with CRMs
- Experienced with MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop
- Some experience with Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Some UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Demonstrated dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to hit assigned deadlines
- Experience with LAMP environment
- Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
- Additional back-end programming languages: .NET, Ruby on Rails, Python, etc.
- Experience with web fonts and icon fonts
- Experience with APP development
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
Salary dependent on experience
10 paid holidays
Paid vacation and sick time
401K + company match
Unlimited creative fuel (coffee)!
Email your resume, portfolio links and references to email@example.com. Include the phrase “green tea” in the subject line of your email. Only qualified candidates who include samples and references will be considered.